Mission is for everybody and this is how you get involved.
When: Sunday 2nd May to Sunday 16th May.
Where: A combination of online, and in person events.
Our World Weeks begin on Sunday 2nd May and we have a simple and accessible programme planned.
- Prayer Night (7:30pm – 8:30pm), on Zoom.
- We’ll pray for our partners and their work around the world. With videos, live guests and break-out group choices.
- Sign up here to participate with others in the church building.
- Half night of prayer (6pm – 12 midnight), with special guests and themes for each hour. On Zoom with some aspects in person. Contact Jen for more details.
- Service (10:30am – 11:30am), livestream and with limited spaces for participating in-person.
- Jamie, one of our new mission partners, will be preaching.
Monday 10th – Saturday 15th
- ‘Community chest’ – a virtual ‘box’ of resources to delve into with your community to get to know more about our partners and their work around the world.
- Not in a community? Sign up here to participate with others in the church building.
- Morning service (10:30am – 11:30am), livestream and with limited spaces for participating in-person. Includes ‘world flavoured’ children’s activities in person. (Sign up available from 9th May)
- Afternoon service (3pm – 4pm), watch with other families in the main church building with ‘world flavoured’ children’s activities in the hall. (Sign up available from 9th May).
- This will be our Gift Day.
Find out how to give towards our World Missions Gift Day.
You can read more about what we do around the world on our World Missions page.