Our annual ‘We Love Our Church, We Love Our City’ Gift Day.
When: Sunday 24th November.
We want to raise £40,000 for our church and our city:
- The first £20,000 will go towards the ongoing work of Holland Road. We connect with hundreds of people from all backgrounds, ages and ethnicities each week as we seek to see our vision of raising the next generation realised.
- Our Restore ministry serves and reaches out to the poor, the marginalised, the hurting and the vulnerable in our city. £20,000 will be shared within our Restore ministry with £10,000 going to CAP, working to see people released from debt. The remaining £10,000 being split between other parts of Restore including:
- Everything over our £40,000 target will go towards restoring the stonework which is badly in need of repair.
How can you give?
- During the meeting you can put your gift in the collection. There are yellow envelopes available you can use, or use any envelope clearly marked ‘Gift Day’ and place cheques inside. Please make cheques payable to ‘Holland Road Baptist Church Trust’.
- You can give online by bank transfer. Please contact us to let us know the date of the transfer so we can trace it and mark the transfer as ‘Gift Day’. Acc. No: 01835629. Sort Code: 01-01-23.
- You can give online by credit or debit card.
More information about giving can be found on the giving page.
Please remember to fill out a Gift Aid form if you are a UK taxpayer.