We have set up a fund to enable Holland Road members with financial need to go on short term mission.
If you would like to apply to the fund
We would expect anyone applying to the missions bursary fund to be involved in the life of Holland Road, probably a member, and going on short term mission with the support and knowledge of those who lead them.
If you are interested, please write a short letter (no more than two A4 sides) to the missions bursary committee saying clearly:
- Who you are.
- Describing the short term project/trip you plan to be involved with – when it is, who it is with, what you hope to do and for how long.
- Why you feel God has called you to this.
- What the financial requirement is and when it is needed.
- How much of this amount you have already managed to save/raise. What steps have you taken towards this? How have you already seen God provide?
This letter can be given to the church office or to Jen Cottingham, who will pass it on to the Missions Bursary Committee. Alternatively, contact us for more information.
If you would like to contribute to the fund
Firstly, thank you! This is a wonderful way to support others in exploring their calling from God.
There are two ways to give:
- Give a gift, marked for the ‘Missions Bursary Fund’ which will be distributed on application to those who have a shortfall in their financial requirements for mission.
- Give an anonymous gift for a specific individual for the purpose of short term mission.
Either type of contribution can be given online, via the offering on a Sunday, or given directly to Jen Cottingham. Please contact us for more information.