We are really excited to welcome you back to the building for one of our in person gatherings.
In light of the changes to regulations from 19th July 2021 we have carefully considered how best to love one another and our local situation, and for now, are keeping most of our measures in place.
From the 8th August we are trialling no longer requiring people to sign up for services in advance – you can just turn up.
Key things we’re doing:
- Carefully planning seating arrangements, offering socially distanced and normal seating. You can choose your seating upon arrival.
- Hand sanitiser is located throughout the building and we are temperature checking people on arrival.
- Providing spare face masks.
- All the spaces that are used are cleaned before and after.
We believe that church is a family and as such we want to care well for each other so there are some things we are asking you to do if you’re attending.
Key things we are asking you to do:
- Please wear a face covering, unless you are exempt.
- Please follow any instructions from our hosts/stewards regarding where to sit and which entrances and exits to use. Please note that it is not possible to change seats or move around.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before an event starts and try not to be late, especially if you are watching a live service so that you can hear the host’s pre-service announcements.
- Do not attend if you have any of the main symptoms of Coronavirus.
- You are welcome to bring your own drink as we are not able to offer refreshments regularly yet.
- Toilets will be available.
- There are children’s groups each week for ages 2 – year 6. The attic is also available as a space for families to watch the livestream in with under 2s if they do not want to stay in the service. Please note that you must still stay with your under 2s in this room. All groups and spaces are subject to capacity limits; children are registered for groups with our welcome team on arrival.