Our annual ‘We Love Our Church, We Love Our City’ Gift Day.
When: Sunday 12th November.
We want to raise £35,000 for our church and our city:
- The first £15,000 will be shared between our Restore ministry partners such as; CAP, working to see people released from debt; Alternatives, providing support and advice for those facing unplanned pregnancy; Brighton and Hove City Mission, caring for the practical and spiritual needs of our city; Off The Fence, working with some of the most at risk people in our city; Time to Talk Befrienders, seeking to tackle loneliness and social isolation; and Keys Community Detox, helping those with drug and alcohol addictions.
- The next £10,000 will go to the development of our buildings. The stonework around the windows in the main worship space is in critical need of repair to keep the building weather-tight. This was last done when the building was originally constructed (more than 130 years ago!). These new repairs will be good for around 100 years!
- The final £10,000 will go towards our 2018 budgets. 2018 is a year when we anticipate growing the staff team to make the most of the opportunities that God is bringing our way to transform the city and beyond as a movement of missionary disciples, and to develop the people He is bringing to us.
How can you give?
- During the meeting you can put your gift in the collection. There are green and blue envelopes available you can use, or use any envelope clearly marked ‘Gift Day’ and place cheques inside. Please make cheques payable to ‘Holland Road Baptist Church Trust’.
- You can give online by bank transfer. Please contact us to let us know the date of the transfer so we can trace it and mark the transfer as ‘Gift Day’. Acc. No: 01835629. Sort Code: 01-01-23.
- You can give online by credit or debit card.
More information about giving can be found on the giving page.
Please remember to fill out a Gift Aid form if you are a UK taxpayer.