Our annual ‘We Love Our Church, We Love Our City’ Gift Day.
When: Sunday 4th November.
We want to raise £40,000 for our church and our city:
- The first £25,000 will be shared between our Restore ministry partners with the first £10,00 of that going to; CAP, working to see people released from debt and the remaining £15,000 being split between our other ‘Restore‘ partners;
- The final £15,000 will go towards the ongoing work of Holland Road as we seek to continue to transform our city and beyond as a movement of missionary disciples via our our communities, our mid-week ministries, our Alpha courses and of course our Sunday services.
How can you give?
- During the meeting you can put your gift in the collection. There are yellow envelopes available you can use, or use any envelope clearly marked ‘Gift Day’ and place cheques inside. Please make cheques payable to ‘Holland Road Baptist Church Trust’.
- You can give online by bank transfer. Please contact us to let us know the date of the transfer so we can trace it and mark the transfer as ‘Gift Day’. Acc. No: 01835629. Sort Code: 01-01-23.
- You can give online by credit or debit card.
More information about giving can be found on the giving page.
Please remember to fill out a Gift Aid form if you are a UK taxpayer.