Spend time with your church family – get to know others better away from your busy daily life!
Where: Dalesdown Christian Conference Centre
When: 21st – 23rd June 2019
During the course of the weekend there will be opportunities to:
- Embrace your competitive side indoors – play table football, giant Jenga, pool, air hockey
- Grow in your faith – teaching sessions, a 36-hour prayer room, worship
- Relax – read a book, do a crossword, listen to music, drink coffee, do some knitting
- Enjoy the extensive grounds – use the football pitches, tackle the obstacle course, take part in a night wide game, toast marshmallows on the camp fire
- Eat together – all food is included, some meals will be communal and others more buffet style
- Learn something new – craft taster sessions, circus skills workshop, quiz night
- Get sweaty in the sports hall – play 5-aside football, basketball, volleyball
- Soak up the peace and beautiful surroundings – walk the local woodland footpaths
- Laugh with each other – silly games, a talent show
There will be something for everyone – from the oldest to the youngest and from the most introverted to the most extroverted! You can choose what level of involvement you want to have. Nothing will be compulsory, but during the teaching sessions we won’t lay on any other activities.
Interested in finding out more?
Click here to visit our event page and register.